Have you been following these calls?
If not, you should be. Some of the calls have made quite an impact upon me. This is Tal Rachleff's brainchild. It's an incredible resource for students, and teachers, of yoga, and it's FREE! So far, the calls with Kris Ward, Rachel Cook, Mark Whitwell, and Eric Stoneberg have just blown me away.
My own call with Tal is coming up this Tuesday 5/24 at 7pm EST. Info below.
Become a Yogic Badass
Want to be a yogic superhero? Want your classes to be packed? Want your teaching to be mind-blowing and sought after? Want to really walk your talk? Bernadette will share her experience with the power of ferocious authenticity. She will offer insight into accessing your most essential voice as a teacher, and motivate you to get more excited about your life—both inside and outside the studio--by accessing your deepest authenticity.
Join us on the call to learn how to:
- Build a community of students who are dying to take your class
- Offer deep yogic teachings in a compelling and accessible way, to people who wouldn’t otherwise be interested
- Make your teaching more dynamic and effective
- Have more fun in your own class
- Stay professionally inspired, creatively fulfilled, and in love with your work
- Set your students free by inspiring them to be more authentic in their own lives
- Be a badass spiritual warrior
- Get your message out there, reach more people, and make a difference, by making better use of social media
- Generate abundance
If you can't make the live call, you'll be able to access a recording but the benefit of listening live is that you can ask questions! So, it's worth listening live if at all possible. Sign up here. Did I mention it's FREE?